Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ghost Recon Online Close Beta, now live!


     This is great, in about ten more days, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be released for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC (May 22nd). Make sure you have reserved your copy at Gamestop in order to get the "Signature Edition" of this game for the same price. On the other hand, you can pre-order it from Amazon and they will add 10dls credit for you next purchase from them, the only drawback is that is not the "Signature Edition". Your call.
     The Ghost Recon Online is another addition to the franchise, I'm glad that I was chosen for the closed beta. More and more big franchise companies had started doing this type of game play "Mull-ti Massive Online Play For Free" games. I just called it "MMOPFF". Another good example is Battlefield P4F, and so on. I really hope that GR:Online has what it needs to compete against other online games.
     Since I'm a big fan of Tom Clancy's game I have nothing bad to say yet. But sure these two games will keep you busy for a while. No matter how you play; either a Solo campaigner or killer online I'm sure you will enjoy Ghost Recon series.

Miguel Flores "Vip"

No comments:

Post a Comment