Monday, May 21, 2012

This is why I don't use Windows based phones.


     In 2010 I upgraded my Android G1 to a Windows based 6.5 (HTC HD7 Model). I paid more then 300 cause the T-Mobile discount was only 50 bucks. The phone is nice and has nice features but, after three months I decided to sell it on Ebay and actually got what I originally paid for it. The phone is very limited to apps markets and that's a big NO NO.  Especially when you have used Android Market to purchase your apps over time. Finally, since then I had upgraded twice with the latest been a Samsung Galaxy S2.
     I would probably had been disappointed if I still had this WM phone but I'm not. Make sure you know select well and wisely when deciding which OS to go on your next smartphone purchase.

Miguel (VipSphinx)

No comments:

Post a Comment