Thursday, April 21, 2011

Latest Update on PSN Outage

"While we are investigating the cause of the Network outage, we wanted to alert you that it may be a full day or two before we’re able to get the service completely back up and running. Thank you very much for your patience while we work to resolve this matter. Please stay tuned to this space for more details, and we’ll update you again as soon as we can." -PSN


My goodness, I just started playing SOCOM 4, Killzone 3 for the first time and now I can't go online? These issues are getting worse and worse. I hope they are resolved as soon as possible, it does affect some of us who play MMORPG games since we paid monthly fees for these kind of games. I really won't  mind playing online but, seriously, this kind of issues I had never seen on Xbox Live. Considering that on "Live" you pay a yearly sub and on PSN you don't. 
What are your thoughts on this? I would really like to know. 


UPDATE: Supposedly the affected is the people who have older models like me. The PS3 Slim is not affected by this. It suppose to be something about the time in the system that is screwing us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment