Thursday, November 11, 2010

Glad to be home again.

For the last couple of weeks I've been out of town conducting some AutoCAD training. For that same matter I was unable to update my blogspot. Now, I'm glad I'm back home.

Something that really saddened was that my mother would give me her blessing when I leave out of town and this was the first time I left without it. She is no longer among us and I really missed her....

..I should be back on my feet in the next couple of days.
For your convenience I had added an email form on the page in case you need to reach me.
I know a couple of you where trying to contact me to test some beta software.
Anyways, glad to be home again I really missed my little baby girl and family.

I have a couple of gadgets that I will be reviewing which will include the PS3 Move, Xbox Kinect and the MyTouch Slider. If you have any suggestions don't hesitate to let me know.

Have a pleasant day!
Miguel (VipSphinx)

No comments:

Post a Comment